Peter Yealands Merlot 2016, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand - 750ml
The Yealands Estate story cannot be told without strong mention of founder Peter Yealands. A man with a broad and storied career that included mussel farming, Peter’s tenacity and entrepreneurial nature has driven the winery forward at a breakneck pace. Yealands is inspired by the coast that surrounds the vines, so close to the ocean that the vines are often misted with sea spray. The beauty of this environment influences how Yealands crafts wine, respectful of nature and the land. Yealands’ Seaview Vineyard in the Awatere Valley is one of New Zealand’s most coastal vineyards.
Every breath-taking view defines the wines, from the rolling hills and mineral-rich soils, to the wild coastal winds. Yealands’ grapes survive by growing small with thickened skins and wonderfully intense, concentrated characteristics, creating beautiful wines that reflect their distinctive terroir. Yealands believes in sustainable winemaking and creating thoughtfully crafted wines that work in harmony with their landscape.
Established in 2008 with the vision to create the world’s most environmentally-friendly wines, Yealands is the first winery in the world to be certified as CarboNZero™ since inception. Yealands’ sustainability efforts are unparalleled, including the installation of New Zealand’s largest solar panel on their winery roof, the burning of vine clippings for energy, vineyard pest control via wildflowers, and the employment of Babydoll sheep as “lawnmowers” to keep vine rows tidy.
Yealands Estate has accumulated dozens of Champion Trophies, Gold Medals and 5-Star awards for their wines in the last 5 years – all the while embracing sustainable practices from ‘cradle to grave’, earning them several environmental awards and a prominent international reputation for their eco-friendly winemaking.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 0991
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Hennessy V.S.O.P. Privilege Chinese New Year 2024 Limited Edition Cognac, France - 700ml
Taiwan Head "Winter Solstice" - 330 ml
Taiwan Head "Summer Solstice" - 330 ml
Taiwan Head "Grain Rain" - 330 ml