Maison Les Alexandrins Côtes-du-Rhône Blanc 2020, Rhône Valley, France - 750ml
Brand: The Alexandrians
Region: Rhone Valley
Grape: Rhone White Blend
”Domaine & Maison Les Alexandrins” came into being with the collaboration of three figures of the Northern Rhone Valley: Nicolas Jaboulet, 6th generation of a winegrowing family in Tain l’Hermitage since 1834, Guillaume Sorrel, son of Marc Sorrel of Domaine Sorrel in Hermitage, and Alexandre Caso, specialist in the terroirs of the Northern Rhone. They came together in 2012 when Nicolas Jaboulet (head of Maison Nicolas Perrin founded in 2007) and Guillaume Sorrel along with Alexandre Caso (who together founded Domaine Les Alexandrins in Mercurol in 2009) began working parcel by parcel in Crozes-Hermitage for the wines of Maison Nicolas Perrin.
Their shared knowledge of the terroir, of the wines that have marked the history of the Northern Rhone Valley, and their appreciation of the great wines of their region quickly inspired them to go even further together.
In 2014, the desire of Alexandre and Guillaume to promote the Domaine Les Alexandrins wines and Nicolas’ ambition to anchor Maison Nicolas Perrin in the heart of the Northern Rhone Valley led the three men to strengthen their cooperation. From 2015, Maison Nicolas Perrin took a majority share in Domaine Les Alexandrins, reflected in the change of name to “Domaine et Maison Les Alexandrins”.
Their collaboration made it possible to pursue the dream of Domaine Les Alexandrins - that of making Northern Rhone wines that embody pure classicism - and at the same time transform Maison Nicolas Perrin and Maison Les Alexandrins to expand an offer already long acclaimed for its quality across all the appellations of the Northern Rhone.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 1010
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Dom Perignon Brut Vintage 2013, Champagne, France - 750ml
Moet & Chandon Imperial N.V. Champagne - 750ml
Tenuta Sant Anna Prosecco Brut N.V., Veneto, Italy - 750ml
Künstler Hochheimer Reichestal Riesling Kabinett 2020, Rheingau, Germany - 750ml