Pertaringa Lakeside Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2019, South Australia, Australia - 750ml
Established in 2015, Bec Hardy Wines is a family-owned wine business based in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Bec is a 6th generation member of and the first female vigneron from one of Australia’s oldest wine families, the Hardys.
The Hardy name has been synonymous with South Australian wine since the 1850s and Bec Hardy continues that tradition, building on the experience and reputation of her predecessors with a modern twist on 170 years of winemaking heritage. Bec’s family has been tending vineyards in the premium maritime region of McLaren Vale since the her great-great-great grandfather, Thomas Hardy, arrived from the UK in 1850. Thomas was the region’s first settler and is widely regarded as the father of the South Australian wine industry.
Just like her father Geoff left the family company in 1980, Bec is now making her own way in the Australian wine world with Bec Hardy Wines. In 2020, Bec acquired the 40-year old Pertaringa brand from her father Geoff and brought it under her Bec Hardy Wines portfolio.
Despite the challenges of 2020, the Bec Hardy Wines team was very excited to be recognised by Austrade for excellence in exporting at the Australian Export & Investment Awards.
In 2021, Bec was also recognised as one of South Australia’s finest young business people at the annual ‘40 under 40’ Business Awards.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 1019
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Dom Perignon Brut 2012, Champagne, France - 750ml
Moet & Chandon Imperial N.V. Champagne - 750ml
Tenuta Sant Anna Prosecco Brut N.V., Veneto, Italy - 750ml
Künstler Hochheimer Reichestal Riesling Kabinett 2020, Rheingau, Germany - 750ml