2018 Poderi Luigi Einaudi Vigna Meira Langhe Bianco, Piedmont, Italy - 750ml
The winery Luigi Einaudi is headquartered in Dogliani, in that strip of land particularly suited to the production of great wines of Piedmont which is the Langa. Luigi Einaudi was a "Langhe" pure: he was in fact born in Carrù in 1874 and very young, his father died, he moved into his mother's home in nearby Dogliani. As a boy Louis, besides the passion for his studies, he shows great love for the country life and viticulture in particular. Convinced that a great wine could only come from a large vineyard, just 23 years old, bought the estate "San Giacomo", beautiful farmhouse dating back to 1700, is now the heart of today's business. A little later also buys the first "cru": the vineyard San Luigi. In the years following the "professor", so they called his fellow citizens, Luigi continually widened its farm, with purchases always oriented in top quality, and never failed to participate in the harvest, even during his tenure as President of the Republic Italian.
Only in 1997 his heirs could buy from Gancia a vineyard of 2.2 hectares in the hill Cannubi that is perhaps the most suited for the production of Barolo, thus realizing the dream that Louis had rocked without being able to achieve, because the owner, saw the interest shown by so much personality, had requested disproportionate numbers for those few acres of vineyard. The estate now has a total of 145 acres with 12 farms, of which only 45 hectares, in the best locations, are planted with vines, the remaining land is copse, arable or hazel. The winery has been completely redone and revised with modern criteria in two different times in 1993 and 2001: the nerve center is completely underground, not to "disturb" the surrounding nature, and a plant ensures the bottles in production and aging the temperature and humidity ideal in a constant manner throughout the year.
La Cantina Einaudi produces all the wines of the Langhe, but the real workhorse is Dolcetto, this red wine, fairly light and easy to drink, which finds its highest expression in two different locations in Langa: Alba and Dogliani precisely. Dolcetto Superiore Vigna Tecc by Einaudi is a trick that is second to none and that got flattering acclaim from the public and prestigious awards from national and international critics.
Grape: Pinot Gris
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 1010
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Tenuta Sant Anna Prosecco Brut N.V., Veneto, Italy - 750ml
Künstler Hochheimer Reichestal Riesling Kabinett 2018, Rheingau, Germany - 750ml