Tenuta Sant Anna Prosecco Brut N.V., Veneto, Italy - 750ml
The Estate was founded in the 60's in the heart of the Lison Pramaggiore DOC region, where the clay soils of this area were since Roman times dedicated to viticulture, and so throughout the Middle Ages, during which these lands provided wine for the Republic of Venice at the height of its splendour.
Tenuta Sant'Anna has been an active pioneer in viticulture since its very first grape harvests. At a time when wine was on the whole consumed daily, Tenuta Sant'Anna gave it greater significance, producing wines from single vine varieties and exalting the characteristics of each grape, opening new horizons for wine lovers and helping to create a worldwide image for Italian wine.
140 hectares of vineyards are the Company’s most valuable assets, more than anything certifying the bond with the land and with nature. The clayey and impermeable soils, cracked under the summer sun, shape the character of the wines and provide that mellowness and intensity which since ancient times has ennobled these lands.
The Company's mission has never changed in more than fifty years: to ensure distinctive products, in line with the expectations of the most demanding consumers, able to resist, and often improve with time.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 0995
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Künstler Hochheimer Reichestal Riesling Kabinett 2018, Rheingau, Germany - 750ml
Chateau Lynch Bages 2009, Pauillac 5eme Cru, Bordeaux, France - 750ml [12 bottles]