OKiBook - Chateau Latour A Pomerol 2005, Pomerol, Bordeaux, France - 750ml [12 bottles]
Chateau Latour A Pomerol 2005, Pomerol, Bordeaux, France - 750ml
Robert Parker: 94 points
Region: Bordeaux, France
Sub Region: Pomerol
Type: Savory and Classic
Grape Variety: Cabernet Franc - Merlot
Food Suggestion: Beef and Venison
Drinking Window: 2010-2045
How to use?
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher is valid for 15 days from the date of purchase printed on the voucher. After 15 days, the product/service cannot be claimed anymore and no refund will be accepted.
- Free delivery on the next working day following the date of purchase (cut off time 11:59pm)
- Free delivery applies to all wine products sold directly by OKiBook (product name starting with "OKiBook". e.g: "OKiBook - Chateau Lynch Bages 2009, Pauillac 5eme Cru, Bordeaux, France - 750ml)
- Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan.
- Delivery service will be suspended if Red/ Black Rainstorm Signal/ Typhoon No. 8 or above is hoisted/ Flood and Landslip warning. Delivery will be rescheduled by OKiBook.
How to Redeem
- After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
- OKiBook will contact you and arrange the delivery.
- Address: 16/F SML Tower, 165 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, KLN, HKSAR
- Opening Hour: Mon - Fri 10am to 6pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Voucher:
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of OKiBook shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.