Mario Giribaldi 'Alma' Piemonte Barbera, Piedmont, Italy - 750ml
Azienda Agricola Giribaldi locates in the hills of Langhe region of Piedmont. The breath-taking view of the countryside that surrounds the magnificent vineyards adds beauty to the estate. As one of the first organic certified companies in Langhe, the winery and its members take personally care from the work in the vineyards to the label on their bottle.
The Giribaldi family is managing the winery form three generations. They started the winemaking business at the beginning of the 20th century. Presently, preserving all the traditions and family culture, the latest members of the family continue their grandfather’s work. In 2001, they produced their first organic wine, and later in 2004, they got the organic certification.
Giribaldi family cultivates fundamental-quality grapes in their vineyards. They grow a wide variety of vines, including Nebbiolo, Barbera, and Arneis, together with Chardonnay, Favorita, Pinot Nero, and Sauvignon. They follow traditional methods while working the cellar to produce high-quality red, white, and sparkling wines.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 1010
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Tenuta Sant Anna Prosecco Brut N.V., Veneto, Italy - 750ml
Chateau Ducru Beaucaillou 2017, Saint-Julien 2eme Cru, Bordeaux, France - 750ml