Louis Max Chardonnay Beaucharme 2018, Bourgogne, France - 750ml
The Domaine Louis Max is located in Mercurey and Rully, in the South of Burgundy. Farmed 100% organically and certified by Ecocert, this Domaine is one of the largest organic Domaines in all Burgundy. The estate is the owner of the famous ‘Clos de la Marche’ monopoly.
The Domaine covers 20 hectares and includes the following appellations: Mercurey Clos la Marche, red, Monopoly – Mercurey 1er Cru les Vasées red – Mercurey Les Caudroyes, white and red – Mercurey les Rochelles, white – Bourgogne Côte Châlonnaise Derrière Sazenay, red – Bourgogne Côte Chalonnaise En Vesvre, white – Rully Les Plantenays, white.
The Domaine is farmed organically and certified ECOCERT. In Burgundy, this type of viticulture requires event more attention than in other regions of France, because of the cold climate and humidity. Our Domaine manager, ably assisted by two full-time staff, has over 20 years of experience in Burgundy, all as an advocate of organic farming.. We only use natural resources, and minimal intervention viticulture (green harvest, horse ploughing,..), this means minimum impact and maximum respect for the environment.
The vines are pruned using the guyot pruning, the traditional Burgundian method. It is a cane-pruned system with spurs and perfectly adapted to the Pinot Noir and Chardonnay in Burgundy, because it allows for low yields and high quality in the densely planted vineyards (typically 10 000 vines per hectare).
The wines from Domaine Louis Max are regularly praised by wine critics and journalists all over the world as standout examples of their respective appellations. For example, our Mercurey Clos la Marche regularly receives ratings over 90 points from James Suckling, Decanter magazine and others, and has ben praised by Bill Nanson each time he has visited us.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 0994
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Künstler Hochheimer Reichestal Riesling Kabinett 2018, Rheingau, Germany - 750ml