Le Casette di Alice Moscato d’Asti 2020, Piedmont, Italy - 750ml
It is a story written between the lines in the rows of vines, in an area uniquely suited to wine-growing, which unfolds over the years like the warm aroma of must and the effervescence of spumante, up to the success of the present day; a story with the voice of a choir of 100 members.
It is a story rooted in tradition and confidence in the future, in a continuous search for quality balanced with attention to tastes, trends and the market. The vineyards of the 100 members of the Alice Bel Colle winery cover a productive area of 350 hectares. Annual production is approximately 3,200 tons of grapes, of which 1800 tons are Moscato d’Asti DOCG, 600 tons are Brachetto d’Acqui DOCG, 600 tons are doc red grapes (Barbera d’Asti and Dolcetto d’Acqui) and 200 tons are doc white grapes (Cortese Alto Monferrato and Piedmont Chardonnay).
In recent years, the Alice Bel Colle winery has intensified its quality policy through a careful selection of grapes and a reduction in its yield per hectare, to achieve the best productive balance together with the winegrowers. The quality of the grapes from the Alice Bel Colle winery is appreciated and recognised by some of the leading names in the italian sparkling wine industry.
The Alice Bel Colle winery seeks to establish increasingly direct contact with its end consumers. for this purpose, the winery store offers a selection of DOC and DOCG wines: the aromatic Brachetto and moscato, the traditional Barbera and Dolcetto reds, the cool and pleasant Cortese and Piemonte Chardonnay, and the Sparkling Asti and Chardonnay Brut.
The Winery: a look at the future
More than half a century after its foundation, the company has undergone a significant evolution: today, it is the place where the excellence is acquired and expressed to win the market competition by finding a synthesis to the plurality. It is also a research and development engine, with yearly constant investments in technological innovation.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 1018
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Tenuta Sant Anna Prosecco Brut N.V., Veneto, Italy - 750ml
Künstler Hochheimer Reichestal Riesling Kabinett 2018, Rheingau, Germany - 750ml