Copperhead Gin – The Gibson Edition London Dry Gin 40% abv 500mL
Picture it: A collaborative effort from the renowned head bartender at Islington bar The Gibson, Marian Beke and the second oldest operational distillery in Belgium, Copperhead. What a brilliant idea. Why hasn’t this happened…? Wait – it already has!
Yes, Copperhead Gin The Gibson Edition, is very much real and is ready to make your Gibson Martinis the best around with its unique savoury profile and bounty of flavours!
The process of creating this bespoke gin began with Copperhead, who contributed its classic distillate made from five botanicals: juniper, coriander seed, cardamom, angelica and orange peel. With this forming the base, Beke then added 13 of his own botanicals, most of which were spices, including allspice, bay leaf, cassia, dill seeds, fennel, ginger, mace and pepper. Eight-year-old jenever was then added as a sweetener, as Beke wanted to avoid Old Tom territory by using sugar.
If you want to hear more about this innovative tipple, you can always check out this lovely MoM blog post!
Nose: Sweet nutmeg, aromatic cinnamon and ginger lead, with prickles of peppery juniper. The gorgeous warming spices are confident and prominent, but leave enough room for a little orange blossom, which is evident among slight creamy aromas of angelica and vibrant hops. A herbaceous twinge lingers in the backdrop.
Palate: The juniper becomes deeper and earthier among aromatic fennel and a broad but crisp herbal bitterness. The palate continues the profile of the nose, with subtle sweet notes complementing the wonderful melange of bright and complex coriander, clove and cinnamon. The flavours combine expertly in an exceptionally viscous and savoury delivery.
Finish: Incredibly long and lingering, the rich and fragrant spices fizz away for literally minutes after the initial sip.
Overall: A singular and utterly enthralling mouthful — this is a savoury gin worth savouring!
How to use?
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 30 days after purchasing and it will be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Liquidz products totalling HK$800 and above in a single transaction.
- Only applicable in Hong Kong, between 11am and 6pm (Monday-Saturday, excluding Sunday public holiday). Self-pick up at Liquidz below address is also available.
- An extra charge will apply for deliveries to Outlying Islands. In such a case, Liquidz will contact you after you place your order for further arranging. The extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
- No delivery service for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box and buildings without elevators.
- Paid delivery for orders of any Liquidz products totalling HK$799 and below in a single transaction.
- A standard delivery charge of HK$80 applies (standard locations only), or you may self pick-up your order at the below address.
- The delivery charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
- After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
- Liquidz will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Liquidz Hong Kong
- Address: Unit 321, Beverley Commercial Centre, 87-105 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Opening Hour: Mon - Fri 11am to 7pm; Sat 11am to 2pm
- WhatApp: 6163 8607
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Liquidz for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Liquidz shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Liquidz reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Liquidz shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Tenuta Sant Anna Prosecco Brut N.V., Veneto, Italy - 750ml
Künstler Hochheimer Reichestal Riesling Kabinett 2018, Rheingau, Germany - 750ml