Château Maucoil Côtes-du-Rhône Villages 2019, Côtes-du-Rhône, France - 750ml
The history of the Château has been shaped by its different occupants over the centuries. After serving as a base for Roman legions, who were attracted by the spring running through the property and the proximity of the Via Agrippa, several winegrowing families followed on from each other at the estate from the 17th century onwards. So the cultivation of vines at Château Maucoil dates back to this era and some plots planted in 1895still exist today.
The estate comprises 25 hectares of A.O.C. Châteauneuf-du-Pape and 18 hectares of A.O.C. Côtes du Rhône Villages. The property spans three locations in the Vaucluse, namely Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Orange, and Sorgues.
The Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation is world famous for its prestigious vines and its 13 varietals: Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Picpoul, Roussanne, Clairette, Bourboulenc, Muscardin, Picardan, Counoise, Cinsault, Terret noir and Vaccarèse. We are one of the few Châteauneuf-du-Pape wine estates to have conserved all 13 varietals.
Vines flourish in three different types of terroir. The first offers a subsoil of red clay. To find water, the vine roots can burrow down as much as three metres underground. The second, more westerly terroir is made up of hard limestone rock with a subsoil of clay or molassic sandstone. The third terroir is found to the east, on sandy slopes formed by the withdrawal of the Rhone River, made up of wooded areas and stony slopes. To make wines, Chateau Maucoil makes the most of this diversity by combining different varietals and terroirs or, on the contrary, by choosing just one for a special cuvee.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 1009
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Chateau Ducru Beaucaillou 2017, Saint-Julien 2eme Cru, Bordeaux, France - 750ml