Château Leoville Barton 2013, Saint Julien 2eme Cru, Bordeaux, France - 750ml
Region: Saint Julian
Grade: 2nd Grand Cru Class 1855
Grape: Bordeaux blend
Rating: Wine Advocate 90
One of the more pigmented and denser colored 2013s, Leoville Barton is atypically forward and tasty at this stage of its development. It possesses a dense ruby/plum color in addition to abundant cassis notes, sound acidity, pure fruit, and a broad, savory mouthfeel. Medium-bodied and packed, it should drink nicely for 10-15 years, and will be one of the longer-lived 2013s.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher should be used within 30 days after ordered and it shall be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Jointek Fine Wines products totaling HK$1200 and above in a single transaction. A standard delivery charge of HK$180 applies on orders under $1200 (standard locations only), or you may self-pick up your order at the below address.
- Delivery service (Hong Kong only): 12:00 pm-6:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Self-pick up service (Jointek Fine Wines below address): 9:30 am and 5:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- An extra charge will be quoted to customers for Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok, restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box, and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Jointek Fine Wines will contact you after you place your order for further arranging.
- The delivery charge and any extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
How to Redeem:
After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
Jointek Fine Wines will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
Jointek Fine Wines
Address: 8/F, Wyler Centre, Phase II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Telephone: (852) 2986 1693/6080 1010
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Jointek Fine Wines for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Jointek Fine Wines shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Jointek Fine Wines reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Jointek Fine Wines shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Dom Perignon Brut 2012, Champagne, France - 750ml
Moet & Chandon Imperial N.V. Champagne - 750ml
Tenuta Sant Anna Prosecco Brut N.V., Veneto, Italy - 750ml
Künstler Hochheimer Reichestal Riesling Kabinett 2020, Rheingau, Germany - 750ml