The Function Room / The Harbourview – Dinner Buffet - Adult / Senior
The Function Room - The Harbourview
Dinner Buffet (Adult / Senior)
Original Price: HK$624.80
Voucher Price: HK$458.00
1 May 2021 / 15 May 2021 / 29 May 2021
Dinner Buffet at The Function Room of The Harbourview
“Abalone and Fish Maw” Dinner Buffet (Available from now until 31 May 2021):
Savour seasonal nourishing dishes made from Australian abalone and African and Norwegian fish maw at the “Abalone and Fish Maw” Dinner Buffet of The Function Room. A bountiful selection of seafood on the ice including Canadian Snow Crab Legs, New Zealand Oysters, etc., will also be ready for you.
- Salad and Appetizer
- Seafood on Ice
- Assorted Sushi and Sashimi
- Signature Dishes
- Appetizer Highlights
- Drunken Abalone, Shredded Chicken with Fish Maw and Jellyfish in Sesame Sauce
- Hot Entree Highlights
- Rice Cracker topped with Porcini Mushroom and Abalone, Chawanmushi with Abalone, Wok-fried Abalone with Pumpkin, Chili and Garlic, Stir-fried Chinese Chive Flower with Fish Maw and Squid in XO Sauce, Barbequed Duck Congee with Abalone and Fish Maw, Fried Rice with Fish Maw and Abalone Sauce in Lotus Leaf
- Appetizer Highlights
- Hot Entrées
- Carving Station
- MÕVENPICK Ice Cream(8 flavors)
- Dessert and Pastry
- Dessert Highlights
- ^Lavender Soufflé, Double-boiled Papaya with Snow Fungus and Fish Maw, Rum Raisin Cheesecake with Cinnamon
- ^Available at the Dessert Counter at 8pm
- Dessert Highlights
- Redemption Date: 1 May 2021, 15 May 2021 & 29 May 2021 (Saturday)
- The voucher is applicable to the dinner buffet (Adult / Senior) at The Function Room of The Harbourview and is valid for booking made on or before the redemption date; no extension will be allowed.
- The Dinner Buffet is available from 6:30pm to 9:30pm (subject to government guidelines).
- Advance reservation is required and confirmation is subject to availability.
Hygiene Measures to Prevent the Spreading of Diseases and Viruses:
- Scan “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or provide personal details, and measure body temperature at reception before dining are required for all guests.
- Hand sanitiser is placed at the reception for our guests.
- All F&B staff are tested negative for COVID-19 every 2 weeks.
- All F&B staff, including kitchen and service, are required to wear surgical masks and gloves while on duty.
- Sneeze guards are placed on top of the buffet dishes to keep our food safe from germs and contaminants.
- Utensils on the buffet tables including but not limited to tongs, spoons, etc., will be changed every half an hour.
- Disposable gloves are provided to buffet patrons for using the utensils on the buffet tables.
- A dishwashing machine is used to wash and sanitise tableware and kitchenware.
- Disinfectant is used to clean and sanitise buffet tables, dining tables and the floor.
- Seats are arranged at a distance of 1.5 meter from each other. Sneeze guards are placed on dining tables if the distance between tables is less than 1.5 meter.
- A maximum of 2 - 4 patrons per table (subject to government guidelines).
- Guests are required to wear mask while not eating.
- In accordance with local governmental and health guidance, we are unable to serve any customer who is under compulsory quarantine; food and drink should not be consumed in areas adjacent to our outlets.
How to redeem
- After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
- Our banquet staff will contact you upon receiving your order.
- You must present either a printed or a mobile voucher upon arrival to redeem your order.
- Voucher can only be redeemed at the location below.
The Function Room
Address: 2/F., The Harbourview, 4 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
(Exit A5, Wan Chai Station. Next to Hong Kong Arts Centre)
Tel: (852) 2911 1343 / 2911 1369
Office Hour: From 9:00am to 6:00pm on Monday to Friday
About the Voucher:
General Terms and Conditions
- Rate quoted is inclusive of 10% service charge..
- Buffet venue and availability, operation hours, seating arrangements and number of patrons are subject to government guidelines and final confirmation by The Harbourview.
- No cancellation or amendment can be made after confirmation.
- Pre-payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Banquets that are not made as scheduled will not be replaced or refunded.
- Price, dish and offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, privileges or discounts.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and other products or services, and is non-refundable and no change shall be provided.
- If the voucher has expired, it will automatically be voided and will not be reissued.
- The Harbourview will not be liable for the loss, theft and misuse of any issued voucher. The voucher holder shall be solely responsible for all liabilities.
- The Harbourview reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions and to make final decision on all matters of disputes.
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected / delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and The Harbourview shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.