Taiwan Head “Grain Full” Winter Melon Ale - 330 ml
“Grain Full” Winter Melon Ale
Xiaoman (means “Grain Full”) marks the beginning of the growing season of crops. While watching their crops grow, farmers send their prayers to God for a rich harvest.
In our experimental “Grain Full” beer, we use the local Taiwanese ingredient “winter melon sugar” to replace the Belgian candi sugar used in most traditional Belgian beer. The unique caramel, toffee, bubble gum, ripen fruit and floral flavors of winter melon sugar match perfectly with the mild spicy and peppery notes of Belgian Pale Ale. This beer not only quenches thirst, but also brings back many people’s childhood memory (remember the smell of the candy shop you always went with your parents or grandparents?)
Beer Style Beer Style: Belgian Specialty Ale Alcohol concentration ABV: 4.5% Ingredients: Malt, Hops, Yeast, Water, Taiwan winter melon sugar, Taiwan Wheat "Eighteen Wheat"
Weight Volume: 330ml
Bitterness value IBU: 19 Original Gravity: 1.057 Made in Taiwan
How to use?
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 30 days after purchasing and it will be invalid after the expiry date.
- Free delivery for orders of any Open Wine products totalling HK$600 or above, or purchase 12 bottles or more in a single transaction.
- Only applicable in Hong Kong, between 11am and 6pm (Monday-Saturday, excluding Sunday public holiday).
- An extra charge will apply for deliveries to Outlying Islands, Discovery Bay, Airport, Ma Wan, Park Island, Sha Tau Kok restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau closed areas, P.O. Box, Post Box and buildings without elevators. In such a case, Open Wine will contact you after you place your order for further arranging. The extra charge will be collected by cash at the time of delivery.
- A standard delivery charge of HK$80 applies (standard locations only) for any Open Wine products totalling less than HK$600 or 12 bottles in a single transaction.
How to Redeem:
- After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
- Open Wine will contact you and arrange the delivery or self-pickup date/time.
- Phone: (852) 9428 5256
- Email: trinity.OpenWine@gmail.com
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Redemption of merchandise is subject to availability and validity.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only. Contact Open Wine for any issues regarding product quality.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Open Wine shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Open Wine reserve the right to reject or cancel any redemption request received if it considers appropriate, including where there is insufficient stock or quota, or where the payment required for redeeming the relevant Offer as published by OKiBook is incorrect due to any error or technical defect.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Open Wine shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.