Hotel ICON - MALAYSIAN DURIAN FESTIVAL 2021 - Durian Brunch Buffet (Adult)
Carrying the title of “King of Fruits”, the famous durian is packed with nutritional value and high levels of fiber. Our Acting Executive Chef Danny Ho also known as the “Durian Prince” carefully sourced seasonal and freshly harvested durians directly from his home town, Malaysia, crafting an array of intensely-flavoured savouries and sweet delights from the finest durians.
Located on the first floor of the hotel, Silverbox Ballroom will become the perfect venue for hosting the renowned Durian Brunch Buffet, showcasing sixteen creative durian hot dishes and desserts alongside traditional Malaysian and International cuisines. A perfect paradise for every durian and buffet lovers!
Three special highlights including the famous Malaysian Durian Platter, the nourishing Double-boiled Durian Soup and the Crunchy Baked Boston Lobster Stuffed with Durian (half portion) will be available in one portion per person and served straight to your table. The Malaysian Durian Platter consists of five different types of durians freshly imported from Malaysia including D197 Mao Shan Wang, D175 Red Prawn and D163 Horlor from Penang, D101 Golden Flesh and for the first time in Hong Kong, the “mystery” durian recommended by our Acting Executive Chef Danny Ho. (Children will receive a platter with two types of durians.)
The Durian Brunch Buffet also features six other durian savouries including the Baked Spicy Prawns Otak-otak with Durian Spring Roll, Stir-fried Pork Ribs with Durian Coffee Sauce, Crispy Cereal Prawn with Durian and Salted Egg. Durian aficionados can dive into seven mouth-watering durian-themed desserts ranging from Thai Mango and Durian Sticky Rice, Durian Cheese Cake and the Malaysian Durian Ice cream, to stimulate your taste buds in the most extraordinary way.
As we journey through, the brunch buffet also includes other popular buffet delicacies from the chilled seafood counter and fresh Sashimi. Guests may also enjoy free-flow house wine, sparkling wine, juices, soft drinks and Häagen-Dazs™ ice cream.
- HK$852 per adult - 10% service charge included
- HK$528 per child (aged 3 – 11) - 10% service charge included
How to use?
- The Promotion is valid on 6, 13, 20, 21, 27, 28 August.
- Pre-order: 3 days in advance
- The voucher is valid only on the specified date and time
- This offer can only be redeemed from 11:45am to 3:00pm in Hotel ICON, Silverbox Ballroom 1/F
- Valid for dine-in orders only
- 10% service charge included
How to redeem
- After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
- You must present your voucher upon arrival to redeem your reservation.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for the booking.
- Voucher can only be redeemed at the location below.
Address: Hotel ICON, 17 Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: (852) 3400 1388
About the Voucher:
- OKiBook offers cannot be combined with other OKiBook vouchers, nor other promotions, offers, or coupons in-store
- Additional service charge or tax may apply if other consumptions in the restaurants
- The contents of the sets cannot be changed unless agreed by the restaurant. The additional fee incurred must be paid directly at the restaurant
- Seating allocation will vary depending on the restaurant's capacity during your visit
- The voucher cannot be sold to third parties
- The coupon cannot be exchanged for cash or other offers
- Splitting or combination of bills after ordering to redeem multiple vouchers is not allowed
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- In the event of any dispute, Hotel ICON reserves the right of final decision.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and Hotel ICON apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.