Chateau Certan de May 2005, Pomerol, Bordeaux, France - 750ml [12 bottles]
Chateau Certan de May 2005, Pomerol, Bordeaux, France - 750ml
Robert Parker: 95 points
Region: Bordeaux, France
Sub Region: Pomerol
Type: Savory and Classic
Grape Variety: Bordeaux Blend Red
Food Suggestion: Beef and Venison
Drinking Window: 2012-2035
How to use?
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The voucher is valid for 15 days from the date of purchase printed on the voucher. After 15 days, the product/service cannot be claimed anymore and no refund will be accepted.
- Free delivery on the next working day following the date of purchase (cut off time 11:59pm)
- Free delivery applies to all wine products sold directly by OKiBook (product name starting with "OKiBook". e.g: "OKiBook - Chateau Lynch Bages 2009, Pauillac 5eme Cru, Bordeaux, France - 750ml)
- Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan.
- Delivery service will be suspended if Red/ Black Rainstorm Signal/ Typhoon No. 8 or above is hoisted/ Flood and Landslip warning. Delivery will be rescheduled by OKiBook.
How to Redeem
- After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
- OKiBook will contact you and arrange the delivery.
- Address: 16/F SML Tower, 165 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, KLN, HKSAR
- Opening Hour: Mon - Fri 10am to 6pm
- Email: email@example.com
About the Voucher:
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable to this merchandise.
- All photos are for reference only.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of OKiBook shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
We Also Recommend
Château d'Armailhac 2010, Pauillac 5eme Cru, Bordeaux, France (6 x 750ml)
Chateau La Tour Carnet 2017, Haut-Médoc 4eme Cru, Bordeaux, France - 750ml
Chateau La Tour Carnet 2015, Haut-Médoc 4eme Cru, Bordeaux, France - 750ml