The Olympian Hong Kong - Chocolate Mania - Deluxe Olympian Room
Create precious moments with your beloved one here at The Olympian Hong Kong! Surprise your special one with the chocolate gift box and a bottle of red wine prepared in your room – which just might be the sweetest thing of all.
Staycation Package includes
- One night accommodation in Deluxe Olympian Room
- Daily breakfast at the Residence Lounge for two registered guests
- All-day snacks and drinks at the Residence Lounge
- A complimentary chocolate gift box and A bottle of selected red wine on arrival
- Free WiFi
- Children aged 0-10 may stay for free provided they do not require an extra bed.
- Guests aged 11+ are considered as adults.
- Maximum number of children per room: 1.
- The prices are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
- Redemption Period: from now until 30 June 2021 (both dates inclusive),
- After purchase through OKiBook, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher of each product / service you have purchased via your registered email address.
- You must present your voucher upon arrival to redeem your reservation.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for the booking.
- Voucher can only be redeemed at the location below.
The Olympian Hong Kong
Address: 18 Hoi Fai Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3199 8888
About the Voucher
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or special offers, unless indicated otherwise
- The offer is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash or other hotel products and services.
- OKiBook is not the supplier of the above merchandises and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the merchandises collected/ delivered and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- In the event of any dispute, The Olympian Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.
- Other terms and conditions of OKiBook and The Olympian Hong Kong shall apply.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.