We have selected a collection of drinks to pamper yourself for Singles' Day this year, from champagnes to the finest wines! And to help you save cash, we are offering an 11% EXTRA discount until November 11! Use promo code SINGLESDRINKS11 during checkout.
OKiBook Club is free. Becoming a member is not subject to any subscription fee.
What is my membership number?
There is no membership number. You may use your email address and password or Facebook credentials in order to log in to your account.
What is the expiry date of my membership?
Your membership does not expire and does not need to be renewed either.
Why should I become a member?
Becoming a member allows you to get rewarded with points for using OKiBook.
OKiBook Club points can be converted to discount codes and applied at time of checkout when buying vouchers on OKiBook Shop.
How can I earn points?
Points are earned whenever you perform the following:
• booking tables on OKiBook and dining at partner restaurants
• buying vouchers on OKiBook Shop
• any other ad’hoc promotion decided by OKiBook
Cancelled and “no show” table bookings are not eligible to earn points.
Cancelled voucher orders are not eligible to earn points.
Points earning rates are detailed in the “Earn Points” section of your membership.
When can I see the points I earned in my account?
• Points earned from table bookings will be credited to your account on the 15th day of the following month after you dine (or the first working day in case the 15th is a Saturday, Sunday, or Public Holiday).
• Points earned from voucher purchases will be credited to your account immediately.
How to redeem my points?
• Visit the “Use Points” section
• Select the number of points you wish to convert into discount code
• Confirm the redemption. Your discount code is immediately showing in “My rewards”
• At your next purchase on OKiBook Shop, copy and paste the code on the checkout page and receive an instant discount.
Points redemption rates are detailed in the “Use Points” section.
How to check my points balance?
Points balance and transaction history are recorded in the “Points History” section.
When do my points expire?
Points expire on the last day of the following year in the same month.
E.g: points earned on 3 August 2022 expire on 31 August 2023. Points earned on 25 September 2022 expire on 30 September 2023
When do my discount codes expire?
Discount codes are valid for 30 days. After 30 days, unused discount codes will automatically be deleted from your account.
How can I terminate my membership?
Please email us your request at email@example.com and we will perform the termination for you.